14.04.2009

The last impressions from Easter 2009

Ostersonntag

This time I just want to show you the last decoration spree I did in the Easter holidays. My grandparents (from both sides) came to have lunch with us on Easter Sunday and this is, how I decorated: white with pastel colors, a lot of flowers on each setting and beforehand I had made these little eggs from fabric. I found the instructions on the blog from "Retro Mama" --> here.
My mom made a great lunch with the following order of the menu:

Hard-boiled eggs with kaviar on a bed of watercress and salmon

Chicken fried in various herbages with a puree of potatoes and pees

Carrot cake

Everyone had the menu standing in front of the plate - printed and arranged on this great advertisement from Dior I showed you before. I had placed the different meals each in a balloon :-). A very simple stand from paper held everything up! You may watch all the pictures in my Easter Album on Flickr.

Die letzte Dekorations-Orgie der Osterfeiertage möchte ich Euch heute noch zeigen. Am Ostersonntag kamen meine Großeltern zum Mittagessen und hier meine Deko: alles in weiß mit pastellfarbenen Akzenten und einer Menge "Stöckchen" (Blumen) auf jedem Platz. Vorher hatte ich diese kleinen Stoff-Eier genäht. Die Anleitung habe ich via StumbleUpon auf dem Blog von "RetroMama" gefunden (hier). Dazu hatte meine Mutter ein richtig schönes Menü gekocht:

"Russische Eier" mit Kaviar auf Brunnenkressebett mit Lachsfilet

Gekräutertes Hähnchenfilet mit Erbsen-Kartoffel-Püree

Rüblikuchen vom Blech

Jeder hatte zudem eine kleine Menükarte vor seinem Teller stehen. Ich hatte eine jede Speise in einen der Ballons der schönen Dior-Werbung (siehe vor-vor-letzter Post) geschrieben und auf Fotopapier ausgedruckt. Ein einfacher Papierständer hielt das Ganze aufrecht.
Alle Bilder findet Ihr im Oster-Album auf Flickr.

Ostersonntag

Ostersonntag

Ostersonntag

Ostersonntag

Ostersonntag

Ostersonntag

0 Kommentare: