23.10.2009

Fashion Show No. 1 - Outfit yesterday - 22. Oktober 2009

einleitung

Hello!
The fashion show yesterday turned out to be fabulous! Not so much the clothes but the whole atmosphere and the after-show-party was great too. But before I will write about those things (I am making a little video to show to you), I want to show you my outfit. I wore:
  • white blouse (made by mom - the alltime basic of me)
  • beige lampshade skirt (already mentioned in April here
  • the little wool dark green/grey cardigan we knitted a while ago (see post about the cardigan in December 2008 here)
  • big knitted beige stockings (from my grandfather)
  • gladiator sandals
For the whole picture-session, please click on the picture below ⇓. I just bought myself a tripod/camera stand (mainly for the blog!) and I am very much enjoying it. Now you'll see my automatic release tries (you see, it's not that easy to jump into the picture in the right moment ;-)).
See you soon, your Theresa

leporello_ausschnitt Kopie

Hallo!
Die Modeschau gestern stellte sich als echtes Highlight heraus. Nicht so sehr die eigentliche Mode, dafür herrschte eine tolle Atmosphäre und die After-Show-Party hat unheimlich Spaß gemacht. Aber bevor ich über diese Dinge berichte, hier die Bilder von meinem Outfit des Abends:
  • weiße Bluse (genäht von meiner Mutter und absolutes Muss für mich zu jeder Tages- und Nachtzeit ;-))
  • beiger Lampenschirmrock (bereits im April erwähnt: hier
  • die kleine dunkelgrün-graue Strickjacke, die wir selbstgestrickt haben (dazu gibt's einen Post im Dezember 2008 hier)
  • dicke, grobe, beige Socken von meinem Opa
  • Gladiatorensandalen
Für die gesamte Bildfolge bitte oben auf das zweite Bild klicken. Ich hab mir diese Woche ein Stativ gekauft und bin sehr begeistert! Deshalb gibts jetzt solche Selbstauslöser-Probierfotos (es ist nicht einfach, genau im richtigen Zeitpunkt durchs Bild zu hüpfen ;-)).
Bis bald, Eure Thea

1 Kommentare:

Lady P hat gesagt…

inquiring minds want to know - are the socks from your grandfather handknit??
and isn't it great that you can find a way to wear them in such a feminine way!