23.11.2010

The Weather – I want wellies!!!

In these days it is awfully cold and its awfully awfully wet! Today I had to go out three times and three different kinds of shoes got totally soaked! It got me thinking about wellies! With having lived in England this year I am very open to the idea although I never liked them. However this summer I saw the pictures of a wonderful outfit at emersonmade.com and I find it most elegant and fun. What do you think about wellies? Do you like the colourful ones or the textured black ones (snake skin etc.)??

I'll keep you updated ;) Yours, Theresa

Zur Zeit ist es richtig kalt und richtig richtig nass vor allem! Heute musste ich drei Mal rausgehen und dreimal waren drei unterschiedliche Schuhe vollkommen durchgesogen! Furchtbar! Das hat mich schließlich auf den Gedanken von Gummistiefeln gebracht! Wie ihr wisst, bin ich sehr englandaffin und damit sind auch Gummistiefel auf meiner 'Like-Liste' ziemlich nach oben gerutscht. Zusätzlich hab ich in diesem Sommer auf emersonmade.com ein paar echt schöne Outfitbilder gesehen, die nicht nur süß sondern auch 'gummistiefel-elegant' aussahen! Was dent ihr also über Gummistiefel? Mögt ihr lieber richtig bunte oder strukturiert-schwarze?

Ich halt euch auf dem Laufenden! Schönen Abend noch, Eure Thea



2 Kommentare:

Casey hat gesagt…

I've been coveting a pair of bright wellies myself lately! My mom had the most adorable lipstick red ones when I was younger--and I think that kind of set the bar for what I want. lol. Need to get them before the rainy season really hits here...

♥ Casey | blog

charlie, peanut's co-owner: children's book designer, wife and doggy training novice hat gesagt…

I have bright pink cropped wellies -in the past I've had wellies with stars on them, leopard print wellies, navy blue wellies, dark green wellies and red ones when I was a toddler. I think they are great and can be very chic if worn with the right outfit. Although if your feet get too hot they make you sweat...not so chic.
xc